THE DATASETS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND MODIFICATIONS OF ORIGINAL DATASETS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, QCRI AND ITS PARENTS QF DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE CONTENT OR MODIFICATIONS TO THE DATASET ARE TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT IN THEIR POSTED FORMS. YOUR USE OF THE DATASETS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL QCRI OR QCRI’s AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO THE REQUESTER OR TO THE USER OF THE DATA SUPPLIED FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.THIS DATA IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF IT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless QCRI, and its parent QF, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to this data;
- your violation of any term of these terms in this Agreement;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the data.
By downloading or using any of the material available in this dataset, you automatically acknowledge to the following conditions:
- You will not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- You will not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- You will cite the corresponding papers in derived publications;